Since 1998, I have been booking bands for weddings, private parties, bar/bat mitzvah's, concerts, festivals, and much more.
- I specialize in providing music for all aspects of a wedding including Jack and Jill, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Reception and Soiree.
- Genres include Classical, Celtic, Country/Bluegrass, Klezmer, Dixieland, Jazz, World Beat/Dance, Top 40, Soul, Rock, Reggae/Ska, Latin, and even DJs!
- Rates are generally $150/hour per musician. Most of the groups are available as a duo, trio, quartet or larger. Depending on the distance and whether or not there's a sound system required, there is an additional travel and expenses fee.
Some of the bands I book are listed below. Recordings and references are available for each. If you can't find something that interests you, please don't hesitate to let me know either by using the contact panel on the side, or by calling 413-561-2275 any time.
- Celticado - Traditional Irish, Celtic, Acoustic
- The Americana Project - Country, Bluegrass, Acoustic, Western Swing
- Mandolin New England - Classical
- Yiddishkeit Klezmer Ensemble - Klezmer, Israeli, Jewish Traditional
- Fiddle Hill - Contradance, Square Dance, Folk Dance
- Gumbo Jumbo - Dixieland
- The BB Jazz Ensemble - Jazz, Nightclub, Smooth Jazz
- The Pangeans - World Beat, World, Dance
- Time After Time - Top 40, Dance, Soul, Rock
- The Riddim Makers - Reggae, Ska
- DJ - over 16,000 songs in the library