Decisions were made to prioritize air-dried tonewood (instead of the standard Chinese practice of using a kiln to dry the wood), solid or flamed maple, Triple A grade ebony or rosewood fittings, scalloped solid tailpieces, Brekke or MMS's patented solid ebony/bone bridges, adjustable truss rods, a variety of neck widths (from the standard 1 3/16"ths, to 1 1/4" - please ask). The instruments were designed in Holyoke, MA by Alexander Bielunis, owner of Mando Mo Strings. He picked out the parts, designed the logo and headstock, etc. They were assembled in China and shipped back to Holyoke, where they are finished, set up and shipped to customers.
Mando Mo will ship anywhere in the world via DHL Express and bill you for the actual cost of shipping plus a packaging fee. They ship via FedEx ground in the United States. You are required to pay for insurance yourself so that the shipping company can coordinate with you if there is damage in transit.
Check the Warranty information here. Mando Mo Strings will take returns within 14 days of purchase as long as the instrument is undamaged in the original shipping container. Buyer pays return shipping.
There can be a 3-6 month waiting period on some brands/models. Inquire early and often.
- The Pup - flat top, puppy-size, big sound
- The Terrier - F5 style, no binding
- The Tortoise - F5 style, tortoiseshell binding
- The Blood Hound - A style, double binding
- The Red Fox - F5 style, mahogany back and sides
- The Bull Dog - F5 style, tobacco finish
- COMING SOON: Dreadnought acoustic steel string guitars!