Céad Míle Fáilte!If you want traditional Irish music for your wedding or special event, then Celticado is the go to band. Based in western MA, they have over 30 years of performance experience to offer!
Celticado is an all acoustic Celtic band based in the Connecticut River Valley of western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. With fiddler Adam R Sweet and guitarist James Bunting, the group specializes in performing delightful music for weddings, parties and more.
While primarily a duo, the band can include Claudine Langille on tenor banjo (pictured), mandolin, guitar and vocals; and Autumn Doyle on bodhran, guitar and vocals.
NOTE: In addition to Celtic music, the band can perform a mixture of bluegrass, acoustic country and western swing, klezmer, folk and world music. For an additional (small) fee, the duo can become a trio, a quartet or a large ensemble, offering a wider range of musical styles, instrumentation and performance opportunities such as Rehearsal Dinners, Jack and Jill's, Reception Dances, Soirees and Transitional Music and much more.
- Adam Sweet - fiddle, viola, mandolin, mandola, mandocello
- James Bunting - fiddle, mandolin, tenor banjo, guitar, bouzouki
- Claudine Langille - banjo, mandolin, guitar, vocals
- Autumn Doyle - bodhran, guitar, vocals
- Brian Bender - keyboards, percussion, horns, accordion
- Paddy's Green Shamrock Shore
- Joe Cooley / Cooley's Reel
- Blarney Pilgrim set
- Lament for Archie Beaton
- Kilfenora set
- Blast O'Reels